Tasks of the intern
- Produce the content in the areas of strategic importance for financial market infrastructures based on the research and other work of the association.
- Prepare the layouts for the content produced by the association – for the web and prints.
- Actively use social media, update the website and create the content to keep members and broader audience informed of the developments in the areas relevant to the European Central Securities Depositories.
- Provide general support to the team, including in the organisation of high-level events and discussions.
Requirements for the applicants
- Creative and artistic mind;
- Mastering of Microsoft office, publishing and web creation programmes;
- Exceptional writing skills and very good spoken English;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Studying to get a university degree in communication;
- Distinct soft skills – self-starter, well-organised, ready to take ownership, solution-driven, ‘going an extra-mile’ person;
- Ability to work in Belgium.
- The internship will start as soon as possible;
- This offer is for students and the internship will be done in the framework of the curriculum. An agreement must be signed between ECSDA, the student and the sending university.
How to apply?
Via Email addressed to the attention of Anna Kulik, Secretary General of ECSDA
Application must contain
- A CV in English;
- A cover letter in English specifying why you would like to join ECSDA;
- One PPt slide where you would explain who the Central Securities Depositories are.