Tasks of the intern
- Draft reports and notes and research in the areas of strategic importance for financial market infrastructures.
- Monitor, analyse and concisely communicate the EU policy and global legislative developments to the members of the association.
- Actively use social media, update the website and create the content to keep members and broader audience informed of the developments in the areas relevant to the European Central Securities Depositories.
- Provide general support to the team, including in the organisation of high-level events and discussions.
Requirements for the applicants
- Exceptional writing skills and very good spoken English;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Studying to get a Master (or higher) degree in EU, law, finance or communication;
- Basic knowledge of the European decision-making processes, and willingness to learn more about it;
- Distinct soft skills – self-starter, well-organised, ready to take ownership, solution-driven and client-focused, creative and going an extra-mile;
Ability to work in Belgium.
- The internship will start as soon as possible;
- The internship will be from 3 to 6 months, with a possibility to prolong.
- This offer is for students and the internship will be done in the framework of the curriculum.
- An agreement must be signed between ECSDA, the student and the sending university.
How to apply
Via Email addressed to the attention of Anna Kulik, Secretary General of ECSDA
The deadline for applications is 15 October.
Application must contain
- A CV in English;
- A cover letter in English specifying why you would like to join ECSDA;
- One PPt slide where you would explain who the Central Securities Depositories are.